1) What is the most important thing in your life?
of course my family!
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
another jam tart (after raya pun ada ka? Yup, unlucky of me, not as expected again. cerewet btol!)
3) Where do you wish to get married?
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
hopefully until my last breath.
5) Are you in love?
all the time
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
ermmmm… its been so longggg….. few months back... English for Malaysians by J.S Solomon (bought it coz im seriously not good in English)
8)What is your full name?
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time
rain (Korean actor)
11) Christina or Britney?
12) Do you do your own laundry?
sometimes. my hubby did most of the time :)
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
japan or korea… Australia… new Zealand.. a lot lah! All over the world…
14) Hugs or kisses?
can choose both?
15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
lovey dovey wifey
Mommy to a twin boys
Lately like beading project for her baju raya
16)8 things I am passionate about:
Being with my family
Visiting my in law’s house almost everyday
Waiting for new family member
Being gov servants don’t know until when
17)8 things I say too often:
abang.. abang.. abang
18)4 books I’ve read recently:
mostly NIOSH’s books kot (since am attending the safety officer course lately)
19)8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
I’m yours my Jason mraz
Sway don’t remember by who
Why don’t you like me my mika
Sembunyi by misha omar and andy flop poppy
Sexy back by JT
Berdua lebih baik by acha
Sandaran hati by letto
And a lot as long as not so soft and not head banging type
20)8 things I learned last year:
Being a wife is not an easy job
You have to push yourself thinking positively being a gov servant
Money is not everything
Cooperation with your other half is very important to avoid argument
Im having a very good hubby
I learned about inside and out of my loved one
Praise to Allah that I have a very wonderful, sporting in laws
Not an easy job to get pregnant! Seriously!
8 people that I love to tag -
kak ayu (CPUM)